Art supplies haul from Overjoyed

 As a very early Christmas present to myself, I went on a shopping spree at Overjoyed!

This wasn't just a spur of the moment thing but a planned buy. The Cathay is having a promotional offer up to 31 December 2020 where you can buy their e-vouchers at 40% off. You can use the vouchers at selected stores at Cathay Malls and Overjoyed is one of them. That basically translates into a 40% discount storewide at Overjoyed and if you are an Overjoyed member (membership is free!), you can stack the 10% membership discount on top of it. You're welcome.

In case you don't know, Overjoyed is a wonderland for art enthusiasts. Colours, paper, brushes, crafts, stationery, everywhere you turn.


This is what I bought (minus one item which is a to be a gift). Do I need more pastels? Of course not. I guess it's all about compromise - in the last six months, I haven't bought any clothes, shoes, bags or makeup. All my splurge money has been channelled to art supplies, and they've made me happier for longer than any of the other stuff I used to spend on. I'm thinking at my age, that's gold.  

I will review some of these art supplies once I've had a chance to use them. Meanwhile, if you're looking to fulfil any art supplies on your wishlist, this is a great time to do so. The voucher promotion is up to 31 December and all e-vouchers are valid for 3 months. The only inconvenience is that the e-vouchers take about 3 days to be credited to your account, so you won't be able to purchase and use them on the spot once you've decided what to buy. I suggest planning your shopping list by browsing the website before making a trip down.
 
Overjoyed is located at 2 Handy Road, B1-11 The Cathay.
 
Happy Artober!


Comments