Hedgehog

All my friends figured I would attempt a hedgehog sooner or later (it's my business' calling card). I've always felt that animals were difficult, and put it off thinking fur and quills were impossible. But in a typical what the heck moment, I decided to go for it. And am glad I did because it turned out better than I'd expected. The dark background certainly helps in making the drawing pop.


I documented the process because I was sure that I would ruin the picture at every next stage 😆 Occasionally when I can't seem to get the effect I want, I ask God for a little help and more often than not, He really comes through. I'm perfectly aware that the rate of progress I'm experiencing is not quite normal and wouldn't have been possible without some divine intervention.

Am feeling more confident about tackling furry animals now!



 

Comments