First art commission




No, I'm not a football fan.


A friend of mine sent me a photo of the Liverpool gate and asked if I could draw it for her hubby, a big Liverpool fan, for his birthday. The silhouette looked interesting so I tried and it turned out fine. Thus, I got my first art commission.

This (and another pending request) made me think that perhaps it was possible to continue fund-raising doing commissions. To be honest, it's quite mind-boggling to think I can actually do this but hey, I did say I'll go wherever God leads so let's give this a try. I'll put a time limit of one month, like the last project, and see what happens!

I'm also posting a timelapse of the process of inking and colouring of the Liverpool gate drawing.


PS My friend framed up the drawing and presented it to her hubby for her birthday and he loved it ♥

Comments